Terms & Conditions
If I do not return the rented vehicle within the term stipulated under my temporary contract, the owner may report the vehicle as an OBJECT OF MISUSEHOLD APPROPRIATION in accordance with (Art. 172 and 173), giving immediate intervention to the police authority. The rental company may request the early return of the vehicle in the event that the customer incurs the prohibitions of point 2 of the attached sheet, were not correct information and / or personal data provided by the customer, your credit card does not cover the amount of the rental and / or franchise, when the unit suffered an accident (although it is still possible to use the vehicle). The rental company has the right to retain the vehicle if it is found to be parked in infringement, or in a state of abandonment. If the client refuses to return the vehicle, the rental company has the right to request the corresponding legal action against the client.
The customer may not use the vehicle on gravel roads, sand, dirt or any other unpaved, being strictly prohibited off road use. Otherwise, the customer will be responsible for all damages caused by this use to or in the vehicle. The client will also be responsible for all costs incurred by the renter.
Only the holder authorizes to drive the customer. If the client allows an unauthorized person to drive the vehicle, in the event of an accident, the renter will be civilly responsible for all material and/or personal damages, exempting the holder from all civil liability, leaving the driver subject to criminal liability as determined by law.
Civil liability in case of accidents up to three million pesos ($3,000,000), within the territory of the Republic of Argentina.
Material and/or corporal damages to third parties not transported.
The client will lose the protection contracted, becoming civilly and criminally responsible for what their illegal conduct causes, including payment of all damage to third parties or the rented vehicle.
THE CASES IN WHICH THE CLIENT LOSES COVERAGE ARE THE FOLLOWING:
1) If you act with gross negligence and/or gross negligence or wilful misconduct in the custody and/or use of the car
2) If the vehicle is seized or confiscated through no fault of the rental company.
and which is not the result of a claim.
3) If the vehicle is used for any other purpose not specified by the manufacturer (excess load, poor stowage, flammable load, etc.)
4) If used for towing of any kind.
5) If you drive it without the corresponding enabling register for that category
6) If he participates in any event or contest of speed dexterity and/or driving skill.
7) In the case of off-road vehicles when there is negligence or inexperience in their use, as well as when the vehicle is demanded more than what is recommended by the manufacturer
8) When driving under the influence of alcohol or any kind of toxic substance
9) When there are more people in the vehicle than the capacity of the vehicle allows.
10) When the vehicle is used to commit any type of unlawful act.
11)When the vehicle is driven by anyone who is not authorized in the "delivery note of the vehicle".
12) When a loss occurs and you do not give notice to the renter within (12) hours of the event.
13) The contravention of any provincial or national traffic rule that causes damage to third parties or to the rented wheel.
If the client cancels the rental in advance, he must pay the rental company the full amount of the rental originally agreed.
SINISTER: CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
In the event of a loss of any kind, the customer must:
a) Call 261- 4685356 to report the fact.
b) Make the corresponding police report and deliver it to the rental company within the first 24 hs.
You must also complete the corresponding administrative complaint to the insurer, also submitting a copy of your driving record. If the driver, for reasons of force majeure, is unable to carry out the procedure personally, he must designate a proxy for this purpose.
Failure by the customer to comply with any of these steps will lead to the total loss of the protection granted by the insurance corresponding to the category of the vehicle, being responsible for material damage and / or personal resulting from the breach of their obligations.